Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I put a used short block in my 02 liberty sport. Now it

Customer Question

I put a used short block in my 02 liberty sport . Now it starts and stalls. Losing spark. Tone ring on crank ?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. I see your question has not got a responce and I am very sorry. A lot of experts have viewed this question but chose not to answer for whatever reason. I can help you by pointing you in the right direction but I will be honest with yoy, you may not be happy with my answer. Keep in mind, I am just trying to help you. Can I start by getting your VIN and the code or codes stored in the computer?