AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

I have a 1999 jeep TJ and the frame has rusted out on the

Customer Question

I have a 1999 jeep TJ and the frame has rusted out on the drivers side. I was told that someone makes a frame repair part for it do you know who that might be or if thats true.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Frame repair parts for these jeeps are definitely out there. Check quadratec.com. We had a jeep TJ that we acquired a couple years ago and it was a total basket case. We ended up getting almost everything from them. Including a frame section that we had to weld in and internal engine parts. I recall getting something from morris 4x4 as well, but cant remember if it was frame parts but check them out as well.

Did you still need any help?

If this answers your question, please remember to rate my service so I may receive credit. It is greatly
appreciated. If you have any other questions regarding this issue you can contact me right here at no charge
even after rating. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your automotive concern
s.