Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, Jeep Certified
49095596

Can not get the switch out did what the book said but they

Customer Question

Can not get the switch out did what the book said but they are no bolts that they say are there what to do now
Category: Jeep
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

what switch are you referring to ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ingintoin
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

do you have the vin so I can look up the procedure?

Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

actually is the IGNITION switch or the LOCK CYLINDER where you put the key you are referring to they are 2 different items

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have not help me at all and you still charged me 43 dollars that sucks just a money racket I'm done and calling my bank
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

I DO NOT CHARGE YOU,the SITE DOES,i ONLY am trying to assist I asked if you were referring to the LOCK CYLINDER OR the ignition switch they are 2 different parts and OFTEN used interchangeably.

YOU have yet to answer that so I can get the correct info for you

Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you on this concern.

Are you still needing help with this? It appears that Bill has opted out. If you still need help with this, please post a reply explaining exactly what you are trying to remove and I will do my best to help...

The way this site works is that you are charged the question value when you post the question. These funds remain in YOUR JustAnswer account until YOU decide to pay the expert by rating the answer with a Rating of 3 stars or better (Ok Service or better) otherwise if you would rather have a refund, please post a reply explaining this and I'll be happy to forward to Customer Service for a prompt refund....

Thank you,

Robert