Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

I bought a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee and it was in excellent

Customer Question

I bought a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee and it was in excellent condition except I get 6 beeps after driving about 6 miles with no indication on the VIC except compass and temperature, then I get 6 beeps every half hour that I drive from there on, all of the gauges are where they are suppose to be and all engine items are full, and all doors shut, so what is causing the repeated beeps.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would start with having the computer system and BCM (body control module) scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting such as with the air bag system, also take a look at the Air bag light and see if it comes on with the key and cycles off after starting. If you can get the scan done and post back with the results I will try and help you determine the cause.