vipertech
vipertech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Jeep factory certified technican
3256298

I pulled the wires out of the weather proof harness fule

Customer Question

I pulled the wires out of the weather proof harness for my fule sending unit, which wires go where 03 Jeep Wrangler
Category: Jeep
Expert:  vipertech replied 2 years ago.

Evening, here is both the wiring diagram as well as the connector at the fuel tank

Expert:  vipertech replied 2 years ago.

I have one more that explains the connector terminals that goes with the connector image

Expert:  vipertech replied 2 years ago.

Take a few minutes to look over everything and let me know if you need more help.

Expert:  vipertech replied 2 years ago.

If you feel that the question was answered completely then please accept the answer and leave positive feedback. This way the question can be updated and I can be paid thru the website for the time spent helping you. This is the way that the experts on this site get compensated. You can still reply back at anytime on this question even after leaving the positive feedback and accepting the answer. Thanks for letting me help you.

Expert:  vipertech replied 2 years ago.

I see that you returned to see your answer yet I havent heard back about the answer given. Do you have further questions about it or need more help. If all is good then please accept the answer and leave positive feedback. This way the question can be updated and I can be paid thru the website for the time spent helping you. This is the way that the experts on this site get compensated. You can still reply back at anytime on this question even after leaving the positive feedback and accepting the answer. Thanks for letting me help you.