Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Liberty: Our 2012 jeep liberty has a torque converter problem.

Customer Question

Our 2012 jeep liberty has a torque converter problem. As the car milage is under 100000 miles, this should be covered und r the manufacturers warranty. However, we took it into the dealer th a T sold us the vehicle and they are refusing to honor the warranty because of some mud on the underside of the car. Will mud cause the torque converter to go bad. Also, is the recoRd of this dealers a ssessment available to a ll chrysler dealers or can we t a ke it to another dealer for the warranty repair?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** a 16 Yr Jeep dealership technician and I will be helping you with your question today...
What is the last 8 of your VIN and I will see if your still under warranty? Also what's the mileage.