Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Jku: 2012 jeep jku20,119 milesHave a squeeking sound that

Customer Question

2012 jeep jku
20,119 miles
Have a squeeking sound that can be heard at low speeds that I know is coming from left rear. Same wheel also has an osilating vibration at higher highway speeds. I've had the jeep to dealer twice now to figure what the problem is. They said it was parking brake corrosion built up on lining of drum. Also had two different wheels rebalanced and put in that location with no change. Back to dealer third time and now I'm told rear pads and rotors are shot and need to be replaced. $600 At 20k miles? Does this sound right. This jeep is driven very conservatively and has never been off a paved road.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 2 years ago.
If you jack it up can you pinpoint the noise?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dealer has jeep
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.