Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Grand cherokee limited: my floor pan carpet in my 2005 grand

Customer Question

my floor pan carpet in my 2005 grand cherokee is ruined due to the heater core cracking is a 2004 the same size and shape as a 2005 I can't seem to find replacement carpet for a 2005 but I can find 2004
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. No a 2004 is different than a 2005. It will not work. You can use one from a 2006, 2007, and 2009, so see if you can find one from those years. Try J&W Jeep parts in California. They can probably get you one. Do a Google search for J&W. Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks would you use regular carpet or really get molded
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks again good answer and for getting back fast. I'll google them now
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome, and I would try to get the molded carpet. It will fit much better.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Chris