Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.. My rear tail lights are out.

Customer Question

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.. My rear tail lights are out. Changed bulbs, and no go. There is no dedicated fuse for tail lights. Which fuse do I replace?
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no dedicated fuse for rear tail lights. Flashers work, brake lights work, turn signals work but no rear running lights
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! The fuse will be fuse # ***** which is in the inside fuse box under the left side of the dash.
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will replace that fuse this afternoon and respond with result. thanks.
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome. If the problem continues, get yourself a 12 volt test light and I will help you troubleshoot the circuit.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris