bill
bill, jeep master tech
Experience:  25 years with jeep drivability and electrical expert
5203640

Grand cherokee: can a 2005 jeep grand cherokee be towed with

Customer Question

can a 2005 jeep grand cherokee be towed with a car dolly or towed on a flat bed long distances we plan to go to florida from n.y.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  bill replied 2 years ago.
hi i'm bill
welcome to just answer
please remember I am NOT there in front of you! my answers are based on your information
your best bet is towing it with all 4 wheels OFF the road, this would be the flat bed option flat towing the jeep will require a pump to feed the transmission fluid and putting the transfer case in NEUTRAL, it's always safest to tow a*****or rear wheel drive vehicle with all 4 wheels off the road, if it were a FRONT wheel drive vehicle such as a car then dolly towing will be fine
Expert:  bill replied 2 years ago.
I see you haven't rated yet do you still need help, if not please rate the service to complete and close the question