Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Wrangler: I have an 88 Jeep Wrangler runs a little rough and…

Customer Question
I have an 88 Jeep...
I have an 88 Jeep Wrangler runs a little rough and Wilmont Idol has new carburetor Weber and I deleted all pollution and airlines also did the Nutter cannot get the jeep to Weibo any ideas
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Jeep
The jeep runs perfectly but will not idle
Answered in 1 day by:
6/7/2015
Jeep Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 3 years ago
Greg
Greg, Technician
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Looks like all you need to do is clean and adjust your carb ,
If you are 100% sure you don't have any vacuum leaks then its with the carbs idle system .
I take it you have the 32/36 weber .
http://www.webercarbsdirect.com/v/vspfiles/images/Weber%20Trouble%20Shooting%20Guide.pdf
Here is a link on how to set up and adjust your carb.
http://www.carburetion.com/Weber/adjust.htm
You may have just as dirty idle jet .
Please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.
It is still doing it
hi
Okay check for vacuum leaks around the base of the carb and inlet manifold .vacuum hoses .
Greg
I would rate you if I could figure out what's wrong with my jeep
Check for vacuum leaks .
Did you check the idle jet and do all the adjustments outlined in the PDF.
Greg