Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Chrysler: my 2004 jeep wrangler is not recording warmup cycles…

Customer Question
my 2004 jeep wrangler is...
my 2004 jeep wrangler is not recording warmup cycles went to dealer 89 starts from last battery change 0 warmups
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Jeep
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2015
Jeep Mechanic: bill, jeep master tech replied 3 years ago
bill
bill, jeep master tech
hi i'm bill
welcome to just answer
please remember I am NOT there in front of you! my answers are based on your information
you did not specify t he engine in the wrangler but you are on the correct path, 99.9 percent of the time when a customer cannot complete get the vehicle to run a complete drive cycle AND they are following the correct procedures, (fuel between 1/4 and 3/4 a mix of highway and city driving and several overnight and warm starts) the engine computer software needs to be updated, and after the vehicle will complete the necessary tests fairly fast.