Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Liberty: my 2009 jeep liberty will not start. no electric.

Customer Question
my 2009 jeep liberty will...
my 2009 jeep liberty will not start. no electric. there is a tick,tick sound from the fuse box
there is no power at all. Whats the problem?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Jeep
5/26/2015
Jeep Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Yes I would like to know what is wrong with my jeep.
Got it fixed. I do not need
Any more assistance.
Glad you got it resolved