Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

My 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee pulls to the right when leaving…

Customer Question
My 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee...
My 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee pulls to the right when leaving off the gas at higher speeds and then pulls back left when reapplying the gas and thus engaging the drive train. I had it in for service to check the gear box, tie rods and such and there were no problems found.
What other possibilities could cause this. it makes for a very unstable ride
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Jeep
5/22/2015
Jeep Mechanic: Daryl, Shop Owner, Master Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Daryl
Daryl, Shop Owner, Master Mechanic
Hello and thank you for trusting me with your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your problem. With the symptoms you are having I would look at the rear of the vehicle for loose bushings or control arms. In my opinion this problem is being caused by the rear end shifting for some reason.
Let me know if you have more questions on this I am always willing to help, Thanks.