Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I had a Ram 1500. 2006 the engine is brooken, so I bougth

Customer Question

Hi. I had a Ram 1500. 2006 the engine is brooken, so I bougth a 3.7 05 Liberty engine. does it will work in my ram? What I have to know abouth that? Thanks
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I haven't seen anyone try and put this engine into a full size truck yet myself.It may not be possible.The engine and transmission will need swapped out as well as their mounts,wiring,fuel lines,radiator,ac condenser and the engine/transmission computer and possibly other components as well.It can be a lengthy and expensive process to swap this engine into your vehicle here.Basically anything that will not work in your vehicle now with the replacement engine and transmission will need swapped over and you will most likely need engine and transmission mounts built and a drive line built as well.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete