Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Need wiring diagram for illumination…

Need wiring diagram for illumination...
Need wiring diagram for illumination lights in center console (shifter, heat/air, radio). Illuminate about two seconds and then F6 blows (in fuse box lower left side of steering wheel)and ilumination lights go out. 2004 Jeep Grand Cheokee.
12/22/2010
Chad
Chad, Lead Master Tech
Fuse 6
graphic

Edited by Chad on 12/22/2010 at 1:45 AM EST
graphicgraphic

I have that diagram, has nothing to do with my question.

That is the diagram for fuse 6, I'm still looking for the illumination diagram

Thanks

Here is one so far.graphic
I am going to recommend you looking at this circuit also. I have seen a similar problem in the same model and the short was in the liftgate wiring where the loom is between the body and the liftgate.
graphic

Thats a start, if we can connect F6 to this and where is the body control module, we may be in the money

Thanks

The BCM is screwed to the back of the fuse box.
graphic
Chad
Chad, Lead Master Tech

Chad,

Seems I have the answers, I'll take it from here. If your right I may use this site again. If not I won't

Thanks