Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

key the power goes off for a few seconds then it comes on what wrong…

Customer Question
when i turn on the...
when i turn on the key the power goes off for a few seconds then it comes on what wrong with it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Jeep
6/16/2010
Jeep Mechanic: Anthony, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Anthony
Anthony, ASE Certified Technician

Hello Sir or Madam. Welcome to justanswer!

Does it run?

it runs but it does this all the time

SOunds like the ignition switch may need replacement. But first make sure the battery connections are clean and tight.
is it not one of the circuit breaker because it automatically reset after few seconds
Not a breaker. It should be a bad connection at the battery or a faulty ignition switch.