Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

turn signals and windshield wipers are not working, seems to…

turn signals and windshield wipers...
turn signals and windshield wipers are not working, seems to have happened at the same time. this is on a 2007 jeep patriot. ckecking fuses, can it be the same fuse. if it is i cant find the fuse.
6/13/2010
Mark
Mark, 22 Year Factory trained technician

Welcome to Just Answer Jeep my name is Mark.

Both of these items are controlled by the multi function switch on your steering column and we change quite a few of these switches. So, it appears your switch will need replacing.

is this in the column or can it be reached from the outside of the column

You just need to remove the 2 plastic halves around the top of the column and then you can replace the switch. There are a couple or three screws on the underside to remove the 2 halves.
Mark