Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

How to replace blower resistor 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

how to replace blower...
how to replace blower resistor 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2010
Mark
Mark, 22 Year Factory trained technician

Welcome to Just Answer Jeep my name is Mark.

So you have resistor out already?

the last wiring harness that run behind dash, can't get to how do I get to it trying to replace blower resistor

Ok, these are the instructions for removing the resistor under the passenger side of the dash....

• Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
  • Depress locking tab and unplug the wire harness connector from the blower motor resistor.
  • Depress locking tab and unplug the resistor connector from the blower motor.
  • Remove the 2 screws that secure the blower motor resistor to the HVAC housing.
  • Remove the blower motor resistor from the HVAC housing
  • Ask Your Own Jeep Question
    wher is the blower motor located
    Under the dash on the passenger side..........above where the passengers feet would be.
    can you teel me what I have to take off to get to the blower motor having a rough time
    All you need to do is stick your head under the passenger side of the dash and follow the instructions I gave you earlier. If you have a little cardboard like panel under the dash you just need to remove that so that you can see the motor and the resistor.
    Mark
    Mark
    Mark