Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

My 2005 jeep 4x4 Laredo is telling me my transmission is

overheating and the thermostat works...
My 2005 jeep 4x4 Laredo is telling me my transmission is overheating and the thermostat works its way up to the HOt and starts beeping and then starts backing down only to reapeat that action. I have added oil and have enough antifreeze. Is my transmission going to die? I still owe lots on this and I just got a head gsasket job that cost $2000. I am presenlty broke and cannot borrow more, HELP.
4/12/2010
TIM
TIM, SERVICE MANAGER
hello, remove the transmission oil cooler lines and verify proper flow of fluid through the cooler,tim
could there be a secondary issue based on what I told you, if that does not help?
possibly the filter is not seated and it could be sucking some air-- have seen that before
TIM
TIM, SERVICE MANAGER
TIM
TIM
TIM, SERVICE MANAGER