How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask b5demon Your Own Question
b5demon, Technician
Category: Jeep
Satisfied Customers: 3726
Experience:  ASE and Chryler/Jeep master technician for 17 years
Type Your Jeep Question Here...
b5demon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

jeep grand cherokee: shock store that you like

Resolved Question:

The hood on my jeep grand cherokee (2003) will not stay up. What are the shock absorbers looking parts called that hold the hood up? What catergory would I find those items when looking around, or do you have a parts store that you like?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  b5demon replied 7 years ago.
the are called hood support struts and any auto parts store will be able to get them for you autozone or napa is who i usually deal with and they would be listed under body parts
b5demon and other Jeep Specialists are ready to help you