Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

wiring diagram for 1988 jeep comanche 4X4 automatic ytrans…

Customer Question
wiring diagram for 1988 jeep...
wiring diagram for 1988 jeep comanche 4X4 automatic ytransmission
Submitted: 12 years ago.Category: Jeep
1/13/2010
Jeep Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 12 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX is the wiring diagram for this vehicle,Timgraphic
Tim, I need the digram for the transmission computer, I will take this by the mechanic and see if it is what he needs. The wiring on the 1988 is different from the latter models which are shown in the manual. I think we are going to have to find an original 88 manual. I will be back in an hour or more.
This is the wiring diagram for the transmission computer,Tim
We already have this one, mine is laid out differently. We will need one from an original factory manual. The one you sent is not what I have. The Mitchell information is also not correct.
this is the factory wiring diagram for a 1988 jeep comanche,tim
Is this from the AMC manual M.R.277?
No, this if from jeep/chrysler
I just went to a comanche club site and it appears this is an amc product. The diagram you sent does not match what I have. I have this truck at the best transmission place in town and he can't get power to the computer and the hookups don't match any information we can find. It appears the 88 manual is a collection of manuals and obviously hard to find.
this is the only diagrams we have available, I will opt out and see if another expert can help you,Tim