Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

2012 jaguar xf the car jerks from each side. Jaguar xf 2012…

Customer Question
2012 jaguar xf...

2012 jaguar xf the car jerks from each side

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XF yourself? What have you tried so far?

Jaguar xf 2012 engine shakes from side to side likrcra

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Jaguar? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Jag xf 2012 shakes from side to side

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

We have a Jaguar XF 2012. The car is sounding rough and is moving side to side and can't be driven as is. Also the engine light is on. We would like to someone to look at it. The phone number that you can contact us is area code,(###) ###-#### That would be the home phone. You can also contact me on my cell which is(###) ###-#### Thank you. ***** And my son is Jeffrey Harris. My email is***@******.***

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Jaguar
11/11/2019
Jaguar Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, ASE Certified Technician

Good evening, I hope you are doing well. My name is***** am a master automotive technician and I would be happy to assist you with this today.

If the car is jerking from side to side, then there is most likely an issue in the steering/suspension or in the braking system, either way it is best not to drive it right now.

Unfortunately here at JustAnswer we do not provide any call out/mechanical service. There is another website I know of that sets up appointments and the mechanics come to you, I will attach a link for you below. Let me know if you have any further questions.

http://Yourmechanic.com

Thank you. The website does have a number I can to. I appreciate. Thank you
You are very welcome, have a great night