Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Had mice to damage park/neutral switch harness, and

Customer Question
Had mice to damage...

Had mice to damage park/neutral switch harness, and transmission plug harness on he pn

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

A few days ago, changed fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

03 x-type 3.0 automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X-Type yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, rewired harnesses and changed park and neutral switch, j-gate replaced also

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Trans not shifting out of first

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Jaguar
8/23/2019
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 3 years ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
HelloThanks for using justanswer.com. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question. The site will automatically prompt you for a phone call request but there is an additional charge for that and it is not needed as we can continue here in the text forum.I will do my best to help you with this but I do have some questions.Is the gearbox/transmission fault warning on?Is the engine light on?Does the shifter illuminate all gears?