Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

STARTS UP AND DIES. 1998 VAND PLAS. DRANED GAS AND PUT 5 G…

Customer Question
STARTS UP AND DIES ...

STARTS UP AND DIES

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

YES

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

1998 VAND PLAS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES DRANED GAS AND PUT 5 G BACK IN

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

ITA STAYS RUNNING IF I PLAY WITH GAS PETTAL

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Jaguar
4/2/2018
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 18 days ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Was the vehicle sitting stored for an extended period of time?Any abnormal noises when trying to start or when the engine runs?Will the engine shut down as soon as you let off the gas?
Matt, Engineer