Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Got a jaguar xf 3.0 v6 petrol 2009. i left it at the jaguar…

Customer Question
Hello. got a jaguar...

Hello. got a jaguar xf 3.0 v6 petrol 2009. i left it at the jaguar dealer for reparation of bumper which was accidented. when i came back home i saw on the board 'dsc not available' and 'brake assist fault'. i contacted them and brought the car the next day but the fault had disappeared. they told me it may be dust or something but its ok. i drove back home but again it appeared and i continued to drive because they told me i can. then more faults appeared 'gearbox fault,check pedestrian system,abs fault, park brake fault,ebd fault'. the speedometer stayed on zero and the steering wheel became a little hard. i took it again to the dealer and left the car. they checked it and told me maybe the brake switch is at fault and changed it, but the problem was not resolved. everyday since one week i'm going over there but the don't know where the problem is coming as it is intermittent. do you knowthe exact cause as jaguar mauritius don't seem to know.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Yes same as usual

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your XF?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XF yourself? What have you tried so far?

I told you why are you asking what i already said

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Jaguar
3/31/2018
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 20 days ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Does it show or state a fault code number on any of the paper work yoiu received from the dealer?Do you have adaptive cruise control?
Matt, Engineer