Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I have returned from a 3 months trip. as ususl I

Customer Question
Hi I have returned...

Hi I have returned from a 3 months trip. as ususl I disconnected the battery while away. But thistime when II reconnected i get request for PIN code. I have misplaced the code how do I get this code?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

The exact code is the PIN. I have tried the radio code but that is not excepted

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

S type. 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am charging the battery as that was low. Must have been low when I disconnected

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How do I get a replacement code?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Jaguar
3/25/2018
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Due to site policy we cannot give out radio codes. I could verify the code you have is correct for the original radio if you supply the code and VIN. If it is not correct you will need to remove the audio unit and get the serial number of it. I can supply you with the instructions to do this. Your local dealer will need the serial number and proof of ownership.
Let me know.
Thanks. I have found a radio code that has worked. Thanks for your help