Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I have a 2004 Jaguar S Type. I am trying to pair my Samsung…

I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 Jaguar S Type. I am trying to pair my Samsung cell phone to be able to hands-free talk on it. It does have the buttons for it on the steering wheel I just do not know how to connect them

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jaguar F-Type. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It's an S-Type

3/21/2018
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Your vehicle most likely does not have the Bluetooth option fitted. These vehicles were prewired for Bluetooth but the system was not installed from factory. If you press the phone button on the audio unit and it says no phone or phone not fitted then Bluetooth is not installed. If it is installed then press ##3#*# on the audio unit key pad after pressing the phone button. Search for jaguar with your phone. The passkey is 1313.
You should also see a small external microphone next to the overhead console.Let me know
It does say no phone when I push the button but I do see the external microphone by the Light above my head
I am also trying to set the clock
Ok unfortunately I am unavailable for a call at the moment but we can continue here til then.Can you upload a quick photo of the overhead console area is showing the mic
I'll do that right now hold on
Thanks
I did but the view is zoomed in. Can you zoom out so I can see the complete console and some of the headliner.
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Phone call session started
I never received a phone call that i paid for. I also wanted to know if you could tell me how to set my clock.