Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Won't stsrt no power on spark plugs ,what can i do. Just 2…

Customer Question
Won't stsrt no power...

Won't stsrt no power on spark plugs ,what can i do

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Just 2 days ago

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

2004 XJR-S

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change the spark plugs ,check the fuel pump ,fuzes ,

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats all what i did so far

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Jaguar
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Jaguar Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
Okay so I would try to get an OBD2 scan tool and scan the vehicle.Can you explain what led up to this? Did it die while driving or did you get where you were going shut it down in the next time you try to start it it won't start?When you are cranking the vehicle over does the tachometer show that the engine is moving or sit at zero?When you turn the ignition key to the on position can you hear the fuel pump kick on?