Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Changed calipers and pads on 2005 jaguar. now no fluid tp…

Customer Question
Changed calipers and pads...

Changed calipers and pads on 2005 jaguar. now no fluid tp lft rear and rt front

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

Brake fluid all new

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 Jaguar?

Xtype

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X-Type yourself? What have you tried so far?

Keep trying to bleed brakes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Jaguar
3/7/2018
Jaguar Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

What procedure are you using to bleed the brakes?