Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

My 2006 Jaguar xj8 is saying "Too Low" and it won't rise up.

Customer Question
Hi, my 2006 Jaguar...

Hi, my 2006 Jaguar xj8 is saying "Too Low" and it won't rise up. Has started doing this when it is cold outside.

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes, the headlights come on and it starts up fine. The battery seems to be fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XJ8 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything yet. I just finished replacing the Serpentine belt and the leaking coolant reservoir. It started doing this on really cold days about a month ago but I haven't done anything about it yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, not really. Just trying to figure out what it could be.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jaguar
2/6/2018
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
HelloIs the vehicle low in the front and rear?Is there also an air suspension fault warning on?