Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

Installed new air compressor, it works as the old one did…

Installed new air compressor...

Installed new air compressor, it works as the old one did not, but no air to shocks lines. is there a manifold for them. Jaguar XJ8 '05

Mechanic's Assistant: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?

It is on the air suspension, sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XJ8 yourself? What have you tried so far?

New air compressor, old one did not work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

If is there an air line manifold for the air lines, I get no air to the air shocks. compressor runs and pressurizes, as it stops after a while. no air to lines to shocks

1/18/2018
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Go in the trunk and under the spare tire there is the reservoir and valve block. We need to make sure we have no leaks there and all the connections are clean and secure.We then need to check the lines and shocks to confirm no leaks.Let me know.
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank You, ***** *****
Richard, Jaguar Technician