Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

It feels like battery slow turn over then stop bought new…

Customer Question
It feels like battery...

It feels like battery slow turn over then stop bought new battery things came on but did same thing not starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No first battery clean but put new one in still won't start turns slow

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

2001 type s

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I got messed with just bought it ran perfect the day before had to get tags he drove it everywhere n left it told me it's a battery .

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The inside light stays on now had to disconnect battery before I left it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Jaguar
12/31/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: 6Bucs, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
6Bucs
6Bucs, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and thank you for your question. My name is James.
Can you tell me if the battery cables show any corrosion or fatigue? Can you also check the engine oil level and condition?
Matt, Engineer