Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

It's a 2002 XK8 with 42000 miles that needs a tune up.

Customer Question
It's a 2002 XK8...

It's a 2002 XK8 with 42000 miles that needs a tune up. What's a reasonable price for this service.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jaguar XK8. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It's 8 cylinders.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jaguar
12/26/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Marty, European Car Expert replied 6 months ago
Marty
Marty, European Car Expert

Hi, my name is***** basic tune-up, including new spark plugs and air filter and throttle body cleaning, should run approximately 2 - 2.5 hours labor plus parts. The OEM spark plugs should run approximately $20 each and the air filter is approximately $30. Dealership pricing will be much higher. I'd expect to pay approximately $450 for a good tune-up from a reputable independent Jaguar specialist.