Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Got a 2010 XF 3LD been going fine, started thismorning and…

Customer Question
Got a 2010 XF...

Got a 2010 XF 3LD been going fine, started thismorning and had a whine noise for a minute which stopped and then the red battery warning came on in the center of the instruments

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

No, just sides, engine starts ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XF yourself? What have you tried so far?

Don't think I have the technology :-)

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jaguar
12/19/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hi I’m Kevin if you open Bonnet is alternator belt still attached to pulleys ?