Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I trying to remove the exterior door handle and am at a

Customer Question
Hello i...

Hello i trying to remove the exterior door handle and am at a stand still how does the extertior chrome handle come off to expose the serew holding lock

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jaguar. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

My name is ***** ***** that is the only question of the hour

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jaguar
the jag is XJR 2005
12/18/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Below is a procedure I have located for this model here.If you need anything else let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/388chyg6107uf51/han-12-18.pdf?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?