Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

In the 2011 - 2014 XJs, given the extra 40 HP, does the

Customer Question
Supersport XJ have any mechanical...
In the 2011 - 2014 XJs, given the extra 40 HP, does the Supersport XJ have any mechanical issues compared to the Supercharged?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Jaguar
12/17/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. This vehicle has 3 engine sizes. The 3.0 SC(V6), the 5.0 SC(V8), and the 5.0l(V8). The issues that are know for these vehicles are vehicle similar. Here, I am attaching the complete list of TSBs for all three motor sizes. The 3.0 SC also comes in all wheel drive and I have included this information also. What is included in the TSBs are recalls, campaigns for recalls, and common causes. This information will help you differentiate between vehicles and issues and give you a better understanding.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please, do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.

Todd M
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician