Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I have a 94 xjs that I need the radio code for. That's it.

Customer Question
I have a 94...

I have a 94 xjs that I need the radio code for

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jaguar XJ-S. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, that's it. Thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jaguar
12/8/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Can I have the last six of your VIN?
193978
Do you need anything else?
Jaguar Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain radio codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of radio codes here.
There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.