Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I was in a parking lot on Wednesday and my care was idling…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is*****...

Hello, my name is***** was in a parking lot on Wednesday and my care was idling and when I put the car into drive it started to want to leap and had now acceleration and was back firing. I put fuel injector cleaner and let in run for 5 hours and its still not wanting to accelerate and it acts like it going to die. the care is a 2012 jaguar xf supercharged.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Not that I noticed, Yes it takes like 4 or 5 seconds to start since Wednesday

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

2012 XF Supercharged

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XF Supercharged yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just the Lucas fuel injector cleaner so far

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jaguar
11/24/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Are there any warning lights or messages on?