Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

My Land Rover L4 2011 and it got the following problems due…

Customer Question
My Land Rover L4 2011...
My Land Rover L4 2011 and it got the following problems due to water got inside the car from sunroof drain1- When I lock the car by remote, rear window washer works and third brake light remain on and sometimes blinking .
3- When I press the button to open lower tailgate , siren beeps once sometimes.
4- When pressing fog light switch, headlights is off for a while
5- When signalling to left, rear right signal works instead of left
6- CJB make relay ticking noise when using the car
I have look at the wiring diagram all of this is originating from CJB connector C0863This connectors wires some go to rear of the car and some goes to the Engine junction boxI want to make sure that CJB is the problem or wiring to the tail or to the Engine junction boxCJB has no sign of water or short from insidePlease advice
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jaguar
11/24/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 7 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need to get the last 8 of the vin to pull the schematics so I can review them and pull the harness routing and connector pinouts

Thank you for your reply . VIn is BA580011
Sorry I mean c0583 . all issues is related to it

I am not having any luck figuring this one out an d will opt out to see if another expert can help