Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Left headlamps don't work at all

Customer Question
Left headlamps don't work at all
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jaguar
11/22/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

Does only low beam not work or does both high and low beam not work?

Both does not work

Have you checked fuse number 4 and 29 in the fuse box in engine compartment? You will need to check first to see if they are blown and if not then check to see if they have power when on low beam for fuse 4 and on high beam for fuse 29. Let me know? Was left light assemble and body damaged in left front?

If you are getting power from fuses to the headlight connector then you may have the ground connection under light that was not reconnected or is loose. Follow black wires in connection to ground connection under light assembly.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.