Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Aniti theft system will not let car start. lights ,windows…

Customer Question
Aniti theft system will...

Aniti theft system will not let car start. lights ,windows work . red light at front of top of dash board come on when green light should appear how can i re set the aniti theft system

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes the fuses check and dashboard lights come on this is 2004 van phelens

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 Jaguar?

Xj vanden plas

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Vanden Plas yourself? What have you tried so far?

Disconnected battery and reconnected put key into ignition for 10 mins

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes the immobilisation system light come on red

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jaguar
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
is any one there
11/21/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Does the light come on red for about three seconds then go out?Will the shifter release from park with the ignition on and foot on the brake?Is the P on the shifter lite up when with the ignition ON?
question 1) no 2)yes 3)yes
are you there
i need to here from you or i will cancel i am not going to do this
ok i have waited i can see this is a scam ,going to cancel my pay pal you are no mechanic your crook
Sorry for the delay. Let me know if you want to continue as I am back online.