Jaguar

Jaguar Repair Problems? Ask a Jaguar Repairs Expert.

Jaguar

I have the coolant level low on but the coolant is just

Customer Question
I have the coolant...

I have the coolant level low on but the coolant is just below the max level and when I drive sometimes the amber engine light comes on with a message saying restricted performance DSC not available

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?

No it hasn't stalled it just creeps very slowly

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

XF 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XF yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday when it happened I topped up my windscreen washer and the problem went away. I have done nothing soo far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all that's happening

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Jaguar
11/17/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
When the restricted performance warning comes on how does the engine run and the vehicle drive?Do you notice the low coolant warning coming on when you first start the engine?
Richard, Jaguar Technician