Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

My 2006 S-type touch screen is off and no display in any…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl my 2006...

Hi Pearl my 2006 S-type touch screen is off and no display in any mopde shows errors 50 & 51 on radio's LCD

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the device aftermarket, or did it come with the vehicle?

This Dean It's original Jag H/u

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S-Type yourself? What have you tried so far?

Reset and battery pull reset

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

DVD-drive in trunck has a disk but acts not working

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Jaguar
11/13/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
This is usually caused by a communication issue between the nav module in the trunk and the screen. First check the connections to the reader. Disconnect all connectors for about an hour then reconnect them. Eject the disc and inspecct for damage. A new disc will have updated software which may resolve the problem.Let me know.