Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

Normally the windows did not work I found the global feature…

Customer Question
Normally the windows did...

Normally the windows did not work I found the global feature and lowered all the windows ok so far Now the windows won,t close .tried disconnecting the battery nothing winters coming HELP

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

XJ8 2006 tried changing the door module and the door switches nothing works

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XJ8 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I tried disconnecting the battery and shorting the pos to ground changed the door module and the driver side door switches global door switch still will not close any of the windows.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so HELP

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Jaguar
9/30/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Does the sunroof open and close? Did you try global using the key in the door lock cylinder and the central lock ing switch?