Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

2001 XJ8 Jaguar fuel level sensor location and how to remove…

Customer Question
2001 XJ8 Jaguar fuel level...
2001 XJ8 Jaguar fuel level sensor location and how to remove it
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Jaguar
9/24/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

It is located in fuel tank. you access it from the trunk. You remove the trunk line and there is an access hole for the sensor. Directions are attached

Wrong my car does not have the sensor in the middle of the tank all it has is the top it's a different model you're showing me I see that I see that everywhere where is my sensor located is it part of the mechanism on top do I got to pull that out cuz it's not in the middle of the tank

HI,

That is from the manual for a 2001 xj8.

Can I get the vin number and I will look it up that way

SAJDA23C41LF28371

HI,

Even by the vin number, it is coming up in the same location. I will opt out and see if another expert may know where else it would be located at

I'm still waiting on that new mechanic to get in touch with me
Hell it's been 3 days and nobody's got back with me on anything thanks a lot guys I want a refund