Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

The code supplied is not unlocking the radio. The battery…

Customer Question
The code supplied is...

The code supplied is not unlocking the radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

The battery has been disconected and the code in the glove box is not working

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?

X type 2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Only entering the supplied code

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Im just getting the vin now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Jaguar
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Can I have the VIN and the code you are using?
the VIN for the vehicle is SAJAH53T346D62380 and the supplied code is 1123 and radio serial number 30814982 on the card