Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

How do I get the right audio code for a 2003 xj8 jaguar, the…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the right audio code for a 2003 xj8 jaguar

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

The radio code that came with car does not work

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XJ8 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I tried holding down >> Amem and po keys on stereo

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just how toreset radio after I replace battery

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Jaguar
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Can I have the last six of your VIN?
Matt, Engineer