Jaguar

Jaguar repair problems? Ask a Jaguar repairs Expert.

I just want to make sure all the parts I have in my carry…

Customer Question
I just want to make...
I just want to make sure all the parts I have in my carry will fit my car
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Jaguar
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Jaguar Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 11 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you post the parts you are speaking of here?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Front bottom bushing
Muffler old one is 5x8x19
Rear bushing
Valve cover gasket
Headlight bracket
Plus I'm looking for the key remote and spark plugs

O.k.,unfortunately I dont show the part numbers for these here myself but others here may have this info.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Jaguar Mechanic: Richard, Jaguar Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Jaguar Technician
Can I have the last six of your VIN?
776215
Anything?
I'm hoping to get the parts ordered today
Thanks
Where the he'll is any form of answer?
You take money easy but nothing done in return
Fraud I guess is how you guys work.
A refund would be the best you could do at this point...wasted my time and money.
Thanks you delaid my car getting fix 1 week and more if I wait for you 2 sense
Very disatified nothing at all since Sept 22.
I deserve a full refund in your lack of response.
Better yet rate you on BBB website