sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

What is the correct p/n for the Cabin Harness that has NAV

Customer Question

What is the correct p/n for the Cabin Harness that has NAV connectors CA25 and IP70. 2006 X-Type, VIN E94022
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Can you give me the correct p/n for the navigation harness and any other harness needed to retrofit a NAV system into my 2006 x-type, VIN E94022? I have existing wiring and have previous retrofitted CDC, Bluetooth phone and Voice. Does the IP70 connector (22-pin) for the Display exist in the existing dash wiring? Anything else I need to know?
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 21 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response. It appears that there are no experts currently active on the site that work for a dealer and have access to the parts catalog. I've searched the catalog I have access to and unfortunately do not have part numbers for these harnesses. I would recommend seeing your Jaguar dealer's parts department and they would be able to look up anything you need.